Small Golden Lady Absinthe Fountain
Read moreShow less
- Gold plated absinthe fountain, a small, deluxe version of our most popular Lady Absinthe Fountain, two spigots, a smaller and different styled glass reservoir, and a 18.9” height
- The two taps are a classical rounded trefoil shape, and the golden lid is embellished with an acorn on top. All metal components are crafted of solid brass, gold plated using 24 karats gold
- A handmade glass reservoir is supported by a feminine form in the Art Nouveau style popular during the absinthe Golden Era
- This small absinthe fountain allows a small party of drinkers to accurately prepare their absinthe all at once with a slow drip of icy water
- Water capacity 50.72oz (1.5 litres), overall height 18.9" (48cm)
Rated 4.67 on the scale 1 - 5 based on 3 customer reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Temporarily Out of Stock
Absinthe spoon originally designed for Toulouse Lautrec, featuring the insignia of Lautrec's initials at the top of the grill Highly polished absinthe spoon based on the traditional 19th century design Attractive...
Save $$$ and receive Free Gifts with Finest Absinthe Original Bitter & Gold Set FREE Absinthe Spoon - an authentic reproduction of a historical spoon from the 19th century FREE bottle of Absinthe Innocent - a fine...
Absinthe Innocent - less alcohol, more thujone and handsomely designed small bottle Pocket size absinthe - perfect as a gift or a surprise for the unique party Hen Night, Stag Night, Bachelor Party, Fathers Day,...