Traditional Absinthe Fountain
- Handmade of brass with a chrome plating and a mouth blown glass bowl
- Reproduction of vintage 19th century Belle Epoque metal absinthe fountain
- Four metal faucets accommodate one to four glasses at the same time for a drip or stream of water
- Stands 20.5" tall (with lid) with approx. 8.75" under spouts for glasses
- A brief history of Absinthe, serving instruction and cocktail recipes are enclosed with every order
I ordered the Traditional Absinthe Fountain on Jan. 17th and it arrived only 8 days later. Pretty impressive considering it was shipped all the way from the Czech Republic to Oklahoma. It arrived in great condition and was super easy to put the 3 parts together. It is all glass and metal. High quality materials. All 4 spigots work perfectly. It is a work of art. I host a weekly happy hour and my guests were very impressed! It is both a conversation piece and of course great for communal drinks. And when not used for Absinthe it is quite handy as a cold water dispenser. Love it! Highly recommend this product.
The fountain feels like good quality- solid, thick glass and a good weight. Very sturdy with delicate taps. The sealant is very slightly visible on the inside when empty but this would be completely hidden once ice is in there. Overall a very good product. Looks beautiful. Would recommend. Can't wait to see it in use!