Absinthe King of Spirits Gold
- King of Spirits Gold Absinthe with 100mg of thujone and 140 proof - strongest absinthe on the market!
- OriginalAbsinthe.com is the only certified place where you can buy genuine Absinthe King of Spirits Gold
- 100mg of thujone makes Absinthe King Gold as strong as the legitimate, real absinthes of the 19th century
- Handmade with grand wormwood according to an original Swiss absinthe recipe
- Free of artificial colorings, additives and preservatives - pure natural absinthe drink
First time trying Absinthe so I really don't know what it should taste like so for you aficionados let me explain what my experience was , I used a dripper filled with ice plus rough cut sugar 1 part absinthe to 3 parts bottled water , as the dripper slowly dripped on the sugar cubes into the glass of absinthe King Of Gold Spirts the oils started to come together from the botanical, herbs, and wormwood which gave a pleasant black licorice smell , and taste, then the after taste was a sweet botanical flavor so if that is how Absinthe is supposed to smell , and taste then this is the real deal . I know I enjoyed the spirit and I will continue to purchase from the Original Absinthe Store .
I've heard many tales about absinthe being a psychedelic with wormwood and thujone.<br /> <br /> So I bought the highest possible concentrate out there. As far as it goes was powerful in alcohol content and not needing sugar or watering down but did not get the effect everyone has made up with absinthe. Don't get me wrong it's a solid drop but not for $300 a bottle.<br /> <br /> The taste was not as bad as what people mention. Though I did shots and still ok.<br /> <br /> But one bottle was for self and one for shelf.<br /> <br /> I do admit I was tired before having a couple shots, gave me energy and was happier then usual. Something in that.<br /> <br /> All in all I paid for the experience.