- Absinth Beetle - Premium Bohemian Style Absinthe Exclusive to Absinthe Original!
- Each bottle of Absinth Beetle contains giant beetle Spiny Devil Walkingstick
- It boasts 70% of alcohol, no chemicals or artificial coloring agents
- Absinth Beetle is a very unique absinthe drink containing 35 mg of THUJONE
- The Australian beetle and a great mixture of herbal extracts makes an extraordinary product
I have purchased this brand of Absinthe twice, ... and am looking forward to a third purchase.<br /> There is most definitely something most special and particular to this fantastic beverage. <br /> HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMMEND all of you Absinthe lovers to , ...give it a GO!!!<br /> You will not be disappointed!<br /> 🌻<br />
What they don’t mention in movies and shows is this stuff is harsh being high ABV. Do not take a shot and make sure it’s mixed properly, you may regret it. I personally enjoy it, my wife not so much. We did a regretful shot the night of arrival in celebration of a promotion. Don’t do that it’s 70%. I made a drink of a base of Absinth Beetle, a splash of quality rum and root beer and ice. I thought it was strong but good, my wife did not so I had 2 glasses. The anise does give a black licorice taste (like a very mellow sambuca comparatively). But indeed a different type of feeling after consumption, I would not use the word “drunk”. Highly recommend for a prestige Absinth experience. I look forward to filling a shelf and reviews with the other varieties they offer.