Old Hunter's Selection Rye Whiskey
- An unique rye whiskey aged for seven years in old bourbon oak barrels deep in the cellars
- Exceptionally delicate with a seductive taste of vanilla and sweet finish with a hint of rye
- Three times distilled rare rye whiskey made of pure water, grain, and yeasts
- First produced in the 16th century in the oldest European distillery est. 1518
- Limited number of bottles, each bottle carries an unique bottle No.
- Awarded the highest awards from many prestigious international tasting competitions
I had finished a job and felt like I had a reason to celebrate this evening, so I decided to celebrate by opening the box and twisting off the lid and having a shot. Oh my, it smelled wonderful, very easy on the nose. Then I pour a shot, and the taste absolutely blew me away. That old world craftsmanship, the full flavor, the sweetness. I am truly astounded by the shear smoothness, the fullness of the flavor, and the taste of this amazing whiskey. So amazing is"Old Hunter's", that it has destroyed me from drinking any other rye whiskey, because I have never in my entire life have tasted anything to even come close to or even to be compared to it! I am so glad I ordered this bottle . It's bottle # 4030 out of 11,502. Thank you 'Absinthe Originale' for carrying this beautiful old world elixir. Kudos to the Craft Master 👏